In the morning, it was a sent-off for Anica’s sister who had been in US for close to a month. She flew back to Belgrade, happy with the time she had spent with Anica.
22 May: Anica and her sister
We continued our shopping spree at Walmart. I discovered that the $200 pocket money I had brought is not enough – I was running out of cash !!
After I attended the Austin Toastmasters meeting at 6.15 PM, we had crepe for dinner, prepared by Anica.
It was Twilight for movie night. I watched until 1.30 AM as this is was the movie that had created a legion of Robert Pattinson (Edward) fans.
The first scene with Edward, he is is walking past in slow motion, with his impossibly pale good looks and red lips. He turns and looks right at you / Bella in the movie. Then he walks pass.
We find out that he is a vegetarian vampire which means he does not drink human blood, just animal blood because it is more humane. There is a dancing scene at the pavilion where he looks good with tuxedo with his tie askance.
No comments:
Post a Comment