It was time to head back to KK for the Christmas holidays. No more work until 2013!
Sun 23 Dec
Historic day as it was the Lee family’s first Skype call session at 10 PM. With Bikia joining in from Sibu, mummy & I in KK (dad had gone to sleep), Abi & family calling in from Austin, it was definitely not an everyday event.
I went for my haircut before Christmas. Unfortunately there was a loooong wait list.
Tues 25 Dec
We headed over to the Club for Christmas lunch. I had two helpings of ham, sausage, veggies and turkey.
Lunch with Jac and Bea at Peak Vista. Sore throat has started. Why now? Why me?
Thurs 23 Dec
Fridge was also suffering from health issue. It was definitely not cool. I meant the temperature and its decision to malfunction.
Fri 28 Dec
I went for my facial which means pain and torture session during the extraction process.
Sat 29 Dec
Another round of toilet cleaning in the afternoon before we headed to the airport to pick up Beh Ling. Then it was off to Jim and Carol’s place for their Christmas party. The Sherperd’s Pie, lasagna, crackers & cheese were heavenly.
Then it time to head back home for our second Skype call with Austin at 10 PM. This time Dad and Beh Ling were also in the chat session.
Sun 30 Dec
Housecleaning activity on Sunday afternoon with two part-time maids (sourced from Carol’s party) followed by a gym workout. As mum and dad were attending a wedding dinner, Beh Ling and I had dinner at the Club before going for shopping for 1 hour until the shops closed.
Mon 31 Dec
We visited Aunty Su Lee in the morning. Then I went for my gym session while Beh Ling went for her facial and haircut. We arrived just on time for the New Year’s Eve dinner at the Club when dinner was served at 8 PM.
Christmas 2012 family photo
Dancing the night away
Balloons in the air
Barnabas and Dad
With Uncle Vincent
Back to KL and back to work the next day.
Which means another 359 days before the next Christmas holiday !








No comments:
Post a Comment