We were back for short trip to celebrate mummy’s 70th birthday.
I took an early morning flight and was back in KK by 10.30 AM.
Then did some office work before mummy and I set off to the airport to pick up Abikia who arrived at 6 PM. Fortunately we have 2 cars as Dad went off to pick up Beh Ling who came down from National Park at around 6 PM as well.
It could have been mistaken as a CNY Reunion dinner as we had a lavish feast consisting of fish, prawns, crab, soup and vegetables for dinner.
As Beh Ling didn’t have much sleep the past two nights, she went to sleep at 9 PM. One of the perks on not having to work the next day meant that I could watch a late show on TV.
Sat 30 Mar 2013
It turned out to be a super busy day.
We were off to Karamunsing in the morning to look at washing machine and rice cooker for mummy’s birthday gift. Then we went to Merdeka supermarket to get some groceries.
After lunch, Bikia and I went for a haircut before we headed to town. Beh Ling had her facial as well as a massage for her aching legs, ending with a visit to the hair saloon. Bikia also had a massage, while I did my errands on paying my credit card bills and bought the birthday cake.
Then I went for a short jog. Unfortunately, there was an encounter with A Dog. Although it didn’t bite me, its teeth were at my knees and I had a small cut before its owner chased it back into the house. Since it was not a stray dog, a hospital visit was not required.
All of us took our shower before heading to the restaurant. The restaurant manager who knows Dad gave us a discount as there was no service charge of 10%.
Family photo at Deep Sea Restaurant
Just the girls
Soft shell crab, longevity noodles and yam basket. We also had fish and vegetables
For dessert, we had the birthday cake, at home.
The four of us with the birthday cake
Family photo at our dining room, with the new marble top dining table that we bought during CNY
At 10 PM, it was time for our Skype session with Austin.
After that, we had a chat session while Dad went off to sleep.
Sun 31 Mar
First trip to the airport was to send off Beh Ling whose flight was at 12.20 PM. We had lunch at home followed by a short rest before sending off Abikia for his 3.40 PM flight.
Then I had a very early 5.30 PM dinner before going to the airport for my 7.20 PM flight. Room for improvement: better coordination for our flight schedule …





No comments:
Post a Comment